License to Lead Women’s Conference
The world we live in never stops moving, and if we aren’t careful, it can sweep us up in it and carry us to places we don’t want to be. But we have a choice to stand up and lead our own lives! We have a license to lead in our homes, in our circle of friends, our schools, our companies, and our churches.
This conference is for mothers, daughters, sisters, entrepreneurs, teachers, church leaders, and anyone who wants to become a better leader in her life.
Saturday August 2, 2014
9:00 am to 12:00 pm
Topics will include:
- Lead Yourself First: A Look at How Rituals Define You
- Turning a Loss Into a Gain: Adding Value From Your Past
- Personal Audit in All Areas of Your Life: Spiritually, Personally, Physically, Financially
If you attend, you will benefit by:
- Define clear measures of success.
- Simplify, prioritize, and achieve goals.
- Develop a framework of core values.
- Learn how to hold yourself accountable.
Part of all proceeds goes to the Change a Heart Foundation.
Coffee, tea, and a light muffin breakfast will be served.
9:30-10:30 Speaker Bernadette Leonard
10:45-11:45 Speaker Bernadette Leonard
Have questions about License to Lead Women’s Conference? Contact Berni, Inc.